Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dimensions




You are amazing
And I know everything
About you
Even the things you
Haven’t told me
The things you are
Sure I do not know.

And to say that
I don’t feel
When I have felt it
All
Looking at you
Touching you
Being in your
Arms.

It seems so easy
So simple
To live like a
Child in
Wonder…

But I have long
Lost that luxury
Like my innocence
It is gone.

Replaced by something
Different
Perhaps more
Profound

Another dimension
Yet unknown
Real as any
Other

I can not paint the
Picture because
I don’t yet know it’s
Colors

I can not write the
Words because
I don’t yet know the
Song.

I thought that it just
Existed
Never realized how it must
Evolve

To be
To become
To live and
To learn.

That is stepping
Out of the shadows
And like a flower
Accepting the Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment